Friday, November 10, 2006
The HillTop Hospitol Chapter 1
The Hilltop Hospital By:Dominic Vasquez
As I push open the deactivated dusty old sliding glass doors of the Andrew Ebon Hospital, I wonder "are the rumors of this hospital true?". I took my first step in, a bone chilling gust blew past me. The hospital was cold and smelled of rotting flesh, I saw a rickety old elevator in an open corridor and in the corridor was a silhouette of a woman hanging from the ceiling. I ran to the elevator but as i got closer the hanging figure seemed to fade, suddenly i felt a cold draping feeling on my shoulder as if a hand had grabbed me. I turned to see nothing. I went to the second floor using the rotting wooden stairs for the rickety elevator had frightened me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey hun! keep up the writing! it's good...
Post a Comment